Your own keyboard layout at work or on shared computers?

I have modified the international standard Dvorak keyboard layout few years ago that accommodates national accents by simply correcting the output of "xmodmap -pke".

I have recently created a similar one for winblows. I had to download and install msklc (after validation) first, in order to achieve that. The only problem was that I couldn't install the created layout, as I lacked the needed priviliges at our computer lab! I used it anyway to type in a CV with the help of it's test layout function and regular copy-pasting. Not a very elegant solution, but I think it was a fair way to accomplish the task. I wish I kept my keydrive bootable with DSL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tftp secret of TL-WR740N uncovered

Hidden TFTP of TP-Link routers

Haskell for embedded: C output, compilers, monads, Timber