A character font that resembles Morse code?

While refreshing my Morse code skills, the following came to my mind.

It would be nice to have an on-screen character font that spells out Morse! :) I recall encountering something similar before, but I haven't tried it out yet. It can come in very handy when you need to chat or write messages in the presence of nosy co-workers and the like.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to find it at the moment. If you have any information on the topic please post a comment! If all fails, I may draw one myself... You can also comment if you have any tips about that.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Guide_to_X11/Fonts a good start

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tftp secret of TL-WR740N uncovered

Hidden TFTP of TP-Link routers

Haskell for embedded: C output, compilers, monads, Timber