A little background information about this blog

I write almost all articles and text on my Ericsson MC218 when I'm traveling and have nothing better to do. Note that I can touch type almost as fast on my mini-Dvorak as on my full-sized one, so this is by no means a limitation (>55WPM)! :-)

When I get home, I upload them to my PC, covert them with a simple script of mine, proof-read them and run a second pass of spell checking. I then put them in a waiting queue based on completion ratio and importance, sometimes doing a bit splitting at the same time. Once in a while, I take one from the top of the stack and publish it.

Hence for me, there's no such thing as lack of time or inspiration! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tftp secret of TL-WR740N uncovered

Hidden TFTP of TP-Link routers

Haskell for embedded: C output, compilers, monads, Timber