Wooden house good idea after all

I had a conversation with a friend of mine some years ago about buildings made out of renewable material. Well, it wasn't actually a healthy argument, as I scared the guy off with a few tongue-in-cheek expressions, like the example of Tom and Jerry. :) I wanted to continue, but sadly, he said he was convinced and changed his mind.

Nowadays, I myself consider this an ever more viable alternative, given the low ecological footprint and the numerous successful projects in this area. Note that while I have not analyzed the per-year cost of these less durable materials yet, renewable by definition is almost always better than non-renewable.

The following links (and many others) seem to imply the same:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tftp secret of TL-WR740N uncovered

Hidden TFTP of TP-Link routers

Haskell for embedded: C output, compilers, monads, Timber