I have been infected by a virus!

Of course it was only a Wirus soiling my flash keydrive, so no sweat! ;) I had transferred the pdf document that I wanted to print out at the copier to the drive beforehand. I took it for printing, and everything went fine - up until I wanted to use it next time a week later. I usually keep only two directories on it for easier navigation: one called "_" that stores my data, and one called "print" that I put the single file I want to print in. When I next mounted the drive I almost bursted into laughter after seeing the directory listing!

./_
./print
./Start.exe
./autorun.inf
./ufo.exe
./recycler/Lcass.exe


Anyway, we all need to be cautious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tftp secret of TL-WR740N uncovered

Hidden TFTP of TP-Link routers

Haskell for embedded: C output, compilers, monads, Timber