Merry X-mas, Hanukkah, Grav-mass, whatever...


[ unwords [ "I wish", who, what ]
| who <- [ "you", "your loved ones" ]
, what <- [ "Happy Holidays", "a Happy & prosperous new year" ] ]

Here's a drawing I've made from a tiny photo. I needed to retouch almost every part of the original after quantization. I also did great effort to make it tile. I have first tried experimenting with gimp-resythesizer to no luck, so I had to do it by hand. I've cut&pasted the top 100 rows and the leftmost 100 columns to the other side of the image to a temporary black stripe, have made the modifications and put it back afterwards. As the last phase, I have also vectorized it using potrace. Sadly, Blogger does not allow uploads in any vector format at all.

Comments

  1. re: funny
    Hey, thanks! :) Also check out the vectorized one over here: http://people.inf.elte.hu/bkil/en/me/asciiart.htm (red2c.eps)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tftp secret of TL-WR740N uncovered

Hidden TFTP of TP-Link routers

Haskell for embedded: C output, compilers, monads, Timber