bkil.hu has moved

The host of bkil.hu has decided to switch servers and inform me only afterwards with an e-mail that got into the spam folder for most people. You get what you pay for. That means my secondary private mail addresses gave bounce messages for about 60 hours, sorry about that. I only check them when I have time.

By the way, I found out all about this issue when running ping. It's a great habit of mine to do that daily. Actually, I have a trivial script running in the background to endlessly send a ping packet to bkil.hu once in a few minutes to keep my wireless links active for dumb access points. Too bad I rarely check its output in detail. That just gave me an idea! ;-)

Comments

  1. Glad to see a real vital sign from you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tftp secret of TL-WR740N uncovered

Hidden TFTP of TP-Link routers

Haskell for embedded: C output, compilers, monads, Timber